Offering affordable care for optimal health
65 S. 4th St.
Columbus, OH 43215
|James R. Hale, Jr., DC
Dr. Jim Hale is a Columbus chiropractor who has been in practice for 7 years. A graduate of New York Chiropractic College he specializes in osseous adjusting for wellness care. He uses
some myofascial and massage techniques to maintain the adjustment an allow the innate intelligence of the body function optimally to obtain optimal health.
Foods to avoid
- Refined sugar or corn syrup
- Refined flour (from any grains - wheat, barley, oat, etc...)
- Processed foods
- Lunch meats
- Prepared foods (frozen dinners, ready-made meals,
- Artificial sweeteners (aspartame, sorbitol, sacchrine)
- Canned vegetables with added sodium
- Canned processed meats
- Canned or frozen fruits with added syrup/ sugar
- 100% whole grains (wheat, barley, oats, etc...)
- All fresh vegetables
- Dried beans
- Nuts & seeds
- All unprocessed meats
- chicken, pork, beef, lamb, game meats, etc...
- All fresh fruits, especially berries
- Whole milk
- Unsweetened yogurt
Foods to eat in moderate amounts
- Preserved meats
- bacon, salt pork, jerky, etc...
Simple unrefined diet
As with any long-term dietary change, give yourself the opportunity to
cheat for 2 meals a week. All changes are difficult and if you make
yourself miserable trying to do them all at once, it can lead to failure.